Treat thinness in a quick way
You should follow a healthy system that helps increase muscle mass and visceral fat and keep away from unhealthy foods that may cause an increase in abdominal fat to treat thinness. The following are several healthy and fast ways to treat thinness:
Eat calories in large quantities
Eating more calories than the body needs is one of the most important ways to gain weight. This is done after calculating the daily calorie requirements and then adding 700-1000 calories to the total for a quick increase in weight.
Eat enough protein
Protein is one of the most important nutrients to gain weight in a healthy way, as it helps to convert calories to muscle mass and prevents storage in the form of fat, but be aware that the protein works to mobilize the stomach quickly and reduce the level of appetite and therefore eating a small amount of calories .
There are many other nutritional tips, which can help treat thinness including the following:
- Eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day.
- Exercising as a strength sport because it has the ability to stimulate appetite.
- Avoid drinking water before meals because they have the ability to reduce appetite.
- Focus on nutrient-rich varieties such as fruits, vegetables, dairy products, low-fat protein sources, grains and seeds, and whole grains.
- Avoid soft drinks and coffee frequently because of the low nutrients and calories they contain.
Health risks caused by thinness
Thinness causes several health risks:
- Delayed growth: especially in children and adolescents who are in the stage of growth and development where their bodies need a lot of nutrients.
- Osteoporosis: Thinness causes calcium and vitamin D deficiency, which are important components of bone health.
- Weakness of the immune system: The lack of nutrients involved decrease the ability of the body to store energy and thus reduce the ability of the body to fight diseases.
- Anemia: This is caused by iron deficiency , folate, and vitamin B12.
- Hair loss: Thinness causes weakness in the hair shaft and is easy to fall.
- Other health problems: interruption of menstruation, irregularity, and infertility.