Fast weight gain
Weight gain for some people is difficult. Because of a specific weight, the body feels comfortable and will resist the changes that will occur, whether by weight gain or loss, by regulating the level of feeling hungry and the metabolic rate. The level of difficulty of forcing oneself to eat It is important to note that weight gain takes a long time, so be patient and patient to achieve the desired results, and be careful to gain weight healthy by eating healthy foods and a healthy lifestyle, and avoid foods that destroy health ; Such as: soda, local cakes; which cause many diseases; such as: heart disease, type II diabetes.
Increase caloric intake
The consumption of more calories than the ability of the body to burn is one of the most important ways to gain weight quickly, and determine the amount of calories needed by the body through the calorie calculator, which gives an estimate of calories, and to increase weight slowly and steadfastly recommended consumption between 300 – 500 calories More than the body burns a day, and to gain weight quickly be careful to eat about 700-1000 calories per day, taking into account the difference in the number of calories from day to day.
Eat too much protein Protein
is one of the most important nutrients that lead to weight gain in a healthy way, where protein is the basic building blocks of muscles. Studies suggest that a diet rich in protein leads to the conversion of excess calories to muscle instead of fat, and recommended consumption between 1.5 – 2. grams Of protein per kilogram of body weight, meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, nuts, and legumes are considered a protein-rich nutrient.
Eat foods that increase weight
There are many foods that promote weight gain quickly, including the following:
- Milk: A combination of fat, proteins and carbohydrates, and recommended to drink after a short time of exercise.
- Rice is a rich source of carbohydrates, and a cup of rice contains about 200 calories.
- Nuts and hazelnuts.
- Bread and whole grains; because they contain complex carbohydrates that promote weight gain.
- Salmon, a healthy source of healthy fats, contains about 1,700 grams of salmon on about 240 calories.
- Dried fruits, a dietary source rich in calories. For example, a quarter cup of dried cranberries contains about 130 calories.
Other tips for quick weight gain
There are many tips for quick weight gain , including:
- Eat frequently, and are advised to eat between 5-6 small meals during the day instead of two or three meals large.
- Eat high-calorie drinks with meals or snacks, or drink them after half an hour of meals.
- Have a snack before bedtime, such as peanut butter sandwich with jam.
- Exercise, especially strength exercises; promote weight gain by building muscle.
- Avoid drinking water before meals; it leads to stomach filling; thus prevents getting enough calories.
- Eat in larger dishes; because small dishes lead to eating small amounts of food.
- Add cream to the coffee to increase the number of calories.
- Eat creatine; it promotes muscle building and thus weight gain.
- Sleep for hours is enough, as proper sleep is important for muscle growth.
- Eat proteins at the beginning of eating, and vegetables in the end.
- quit smoking.
- Kris Gunnars (20-7-2018), “How to Gain Weight Fast and Safely” , www.healthline.com , Retrieved 21-9-2018. Edited.
- Jenna Fletcher (17-4-2018), “How do you gain weight quickly and safely?” , Www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 21-9-2018. Edited.
- Katherine Zeratsky (31-8-2017), “What’s a good way to gain weight if you’re underweight?” , Www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 21-9-2018. Edited.