The following practices must be followed to obtain the ideal weight:
- Eat vegetables at every meal, such as salads.
- Work on putting healthy foods at hand, and making them accessible by placing them in the front of the refrigerator.
- Place unhealthy foods in a hard-to-reach place by placing them in utensils you can not see or placing them in the back of the refrigerator.
- Eat adequate amounts of food.
Preferably commitment to exercise sports , it is the key to getting a healthy weight, and these exercises that must exercise aerobic exercise, strength exercises, exercises balance, and practiced these exercises for half an hour at least, five days a week, and works a brisk walk for half Hours to burn 133 calories, and cycling for half an hour also burns 211 calories, and prefer to do traditional exercises in addition to those exercises in order to get the weight required, such as: activities such as driving, walking, or skiing , All this leads to consumption Many calories, and therefore the weight of unwanted loss.
Drinking water helps ease weight loss and reduces hunger. Water keeps the body moist, helping the heart pump blood to the muscles through blood vessels. This helps muscles work efficiently, thus burning fat and gaining weight.
Avoid white food
It is preferable to replace white foods that contain large amounts of simple carbohydrates, which lead to weight gain, such as: white bread, white rice, grains and brown rice.
have a coffee
A cup of regular coffee is preferred with a quantity of skimmed milk, which provides the body with the necessary calories. The skimmed milk is characterized by high calcium and low calorie intake, which is beneficial for weight loss.
Body mass index (BMI) is the measure used to measure weight for height, and health ministries around the world agree on the following:
- Body mass index less than 18.5: indicates weight loss.
- BMI of 18.5-25: shows the ideal weight .
- BMI of 25-30: indicates an increase in weight.
- BMI higher than 30: indicates obesity.
Note: Some countries consider the minimum BMI to be 20.
- Bella DePaulo (20-6-2015), “9-proven-strategies-healthy-weight-without-dieting” , www.psychologytoday.com , Retrieved 21-11-2017. Edited.
- PAULA MARTINAC (18-7-2017), “What is a Healthy Weight Loss per Week?” , Www.livestrong.com , Retrieved 21-11-2017. Edited.
- ^ A b T Nabin Paudyal, “10-Simple-Natural-Hacks-Help-You-lose ‘s -Weight-Fast” , Www.lifehack.org , Retrieved 21-11-2017. Edited.
- The MNT Editorial Team (5-1-2016), “How Much Should I Weigh For My Height & Age?” , Www.medicalnewstoday.com , Retrieved 21-11-2017. Edited.